FULL TIME CASE MANAGER AT PILOT KNOB, MO
Missouri Highlands Health Care is seeking to hire a full time Case Manager for our Missouri Highlands Medical Clinic in Pilot Knob, Mo. Applicant must have the following minimum qualifications:
- Two years experience in an ambulatory setting with at-risk patients preferred.
- Knowledge of available community resources and the ability to evaluate resources and make appropriate referrals.
- Knowledge of health-related financial assistance, including Medicare and Medicaid.
- Ability to interpret and comply with federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
- Ability to deal effectively with a diverse patient population.
- Ability to prepare reports and communicates effectively orally and in writing.
- Licensed Practical Nurse licensure preferred, but not required
MHHC offers an excellent benefit package and 401(k) retirement plan. Submit resume by June 21st, 2019 to the Human Resources Manager, Missouri Highlands HealthCare, PO Box 157, Ellington, MO 63638. For further assistance, you may call 573-663-2313 or 1-877-648-6934. Fax resumes to: 573-663-2441.
You can fill out a resume today and fax or mail it to our Central Office.