The Chief Information Officer will develop, plan, and implement an information
technology (IT) strategy that meets the company’s business needs, delivers optimal
return on investment, and maintains utmost security.
• Oversees projects and assignments within the Information Systems (IS)
• Leads efficient operation of the team so that prompt modernization and upgrades
of IS are performed as needed.
• Conducts performance evaluations that are timely and constructive.
• Coordinate and oversee the Electronic Health Records (EHR) workflow activities
of Missouri Highlands Health Care.
• Develop and maintain EHR application interfaces and ensure consistent
• Maintain current knowledge of applicable federal and state EHR/HIPAA related
laws and accreditation standards; monitor and communicate changes to ensure
organizational adaptation and compliance.
• Collaborates with members of the executive team to identify ways IT can assist
the company in achieving business and financial goals.
• Identifies new IS developments and technologies; anticipates resulting
• Ensures that IT and network infrastructure adequately support the company’s
computing, data processing, and communications needs.
• Develops and implements the IT budget.
• Communicates goals, projects, and timelines of the company to the department;
plans ways to execute those goals within the department.
• Establishes long-term IS needs and plans and develops strategies for developing
systems and acquiring software and hardware necessary to meet those needs.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
• Excellent ability to conceptualize long-term business goals and develop orderly
processes to accomplish those goals.
• Excellent managerial skills.
• Thorough understanding of information technology and information technology
Education and Experience:
• Master’s degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, or Information Technology required.
• At least 5 years of experience in administration of information systems and
technology, with increasing level of responsibility throughout.
• In depth knowledge of database management and processing.
• Comprehensive knowledge of information systems technology (hardware,
• Demonstrated aptitude for learning and keeping current with new technologies.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to communicate
concepts and directions into practical solutions.
• Ability to analyze and solve problems.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Valid Missouri Driver’s License with good driving record.
• Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
• Must be able to lift up to 30 pounds at times.