Missouri Highlands Health Care is seeking to hire a RN for our medical Clinic(s) in:
The RN will be directly supervised by the Clinic Manager.
Perform the duties required to coordinate and monitor the provision of medical services in a professional manner for each individual patient.
- Coordinate and monitor the quality of health assistant services.
- Coordinate and monitor provision of medical services.
- Assist providers with direct patient care.
- Triage walk-in and call-in clients as appropriate for patient care and safety.
- Keep patients records; complete appropriate forms and reports. Provide appropriate documentation. Adhere to patient confidentiality.
- Provide health education and counsel patients and family members in provider instructions and treatment program. Coordinate nursing care plans with other team members.
- Coordinate with case manager the referral of high-risk patients and families for special services, team management, and track the patient’s referral (i.e.) abnormal lab results.
- Observe sign and symptoms, document and report reactions of the treatment to the provider.
- Provide population health to our patients to improve the health of an entire human population.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- A graduate of an accredited school of nursing. Licensed as RN in the State of Missouri.
- Prefer three (3) years as an RN in community clinic, public health nursing, and/or
hospital setting; including dispensing sample drugs and monitoring effects
- Good computer skills including the use of word processing and e-mail software.
- Good oral and verbal communication skills.
- Good organizational and self-motivation skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to motivate and educate clients and staff.
- Maintain a professional appearance.