Missouri Highlands Health Care is seeking to hire a LPN for our clinic(s) in:
- Naylor (School Based- Program)
- Pilot Knob
- Van Buren
The LPN will be directly supervised by the Clinic Manager.
A. The LPN will render professional quality health care to patients, under the
clinic provider’s supervision.
B. The LPN must be aware of and comply with required services and data,
according to the Health Care Plan and the Quality Assurance Plan of
Missouri Highlands Health Care.
C. The LPN must be able to gather adequate historical data and ensure patient
comfort, flow and confidentiality.
D. The LPN must be able to maintain medical records, according to the
Quality Assurance Plan of Missouri Highlands Health Care.
E. The LPN will collect and record defined data and prepare reports for
Missouri Highlands Health Care, and others, as required.
F. The LPN will perform nursing duties, under the supervision of the
physician, physician’s assistant, nurse practitioner or registered nurse,
such as, but not limited to:
1. Execution of standing orders for medication refills, order
needed tests and provide routine preventative services;
2. Placing patients in exam rooms and recording vital signs,
current complaints and pertinent history;
3. Assisting the provider in treatment of patients;
4. Providing patient education;
5. Provide population health to our patients to improve
the health of an entire human population.
6. Preparing exam rooms and instruments, as appropriate to
7. Cleaning common office space and treatment areas, as
8. Assisting in office hour emergencies to keep communications
9. Keeping inventory and preparing purchase requisitions for
submission to purchasing agent for needed supplies;
10. Performing other functions and duties, as directed by the
supervising provider and Clinic Manager;
11. Striving to learn other ancillary duties, such as X-Ray
techniques, laboratory procedures and, if necessary, some
12. Relieving and assisting the receptionist in receiving patients
and calls, when needed;
13. Performing all other duties, as required.
A. The LPN must have completed LPN training, including a high school
education or GED equivalent, and maintain current licensure.
B. The LPN must be motivated to serve the needs of patients and perform
services to benefit people and Missouri Highlands Health Care.
C. The LPN must possess a sense of discipline to work in accordance with
accepted nursing and medical standards.
D. The LPN must possess reading and verbal skills necessary to understand
and communicate, regarding medical records, procedures and medication
E. The LPN must possess and utilize tact and patience.
F. The LPN must possess a clean and neat appearance and good hygiene