We hope this message finds you in good health! At Missouri Highlands Health Care, we are committed to providing you with the best possible care and ensuring that you have access to the tools and resources you need to manage your health effectively.
One powerful tool at your disposal is your Patient Portal, a secure online platform designed to streamline your healthcare experience. If you haven’t already, we encourage you to take advantage of the numerous benefits your Patient Portal offers:
- View patient history- the reason for your office visits, the dates of those appointments, and a list of vaccinations you might have had.
- View Appointments– Past and upcoming appointments. You can also schedule your own appointment.
- Send messages to your Missouri Highlands Provider.
- Billing- make payments, review current and past statements, review payment history, and message our billing department with questions.
- Your Health– Review test results, view medications, request refills, and view the Pharmacy we have on file for you.
- Care Summary– review what provider you seen on each date-of-service, the reason for that visit, plan of treatment, labs for that date-of-service, and the medications prescribed.
- View Your Medical History with your Missouri Highland clinics and download your own Medical Records.
- Medical Forms- you can download the medical forms to fill out before your visit (Patient Demographics, Consent to Treat, Sliding Fee Application, ADHA Teacher Assessment, and more).
- Task & Tools- Health Reminders, list of referrals, learning material, and more.
- View Profile- View your personal information, change your password, check the insurance on file, and add family members to view your information on the Portal (optional).
How to Get Started:
- Inform your Missouri Highlands Clinic that you would like to register for the Patient Portal.
- The clinic will ask for a good working phone number and email address.
- The clinic will then send you an email inviting you to register for the Portal.
- When you receive that email, open it. There will be a button that says “register”, click the button.
- The email will prompt you to receive a code by call or text. Select the option that works best for you.
- Once you have received and entered the code, you will then create your own password. (Tip: write your password down, so you will not forget).
- Once you have created your password you will then have access to your Patient Portal.
Your Privacy Matters:
Rest assured, your privacy and security are our top priorities. The Patient Portal employs advanced encryption and authentication methods to safeguard your personal health information.
If you encounter any challenges or have questions, our team is here to help. Reach out to your Missouri Highlands Health Care clinic for assistance.
Thank you for choosing Missouri Highlands Health Care for your healthcare needs. By using your Patient Portal, you’re taking an active step towards managing your health conveniently and efficiently.
Stay empowered, stay healthy!