Looking for FREE HIV testing?
Fill out this quick form and we will send a test kit your way!
Free Test Kit
What to do NEXT?
Talk with Missouri Highlands’ Testing Outreach Coordinator. Why?
- The Coordinator helps to link individuals with free HIV testing
- Can assist with scheduling appointments with medical providers to discuss the use of PrEP to remain HIV free
- If a client tests positive the coordinator will help them enter treatment services
- Coordinator can also provide resources to help pay for PrEP If the person is unable to afford the medicine
- Education, Risk Reduction Interventions, Condom Distributions and STD awareness materials
Testing Outreach Coordinator
Roger Lawrence has a Bachelor of Arts degree from The College of the Ozarks having majored in Mass Media Production and Psychology.
Roger worked for over 30 years in management including Human Resources, Planning and Development with many major retailers across the United States. During this time Roger found his greatest accomplishments were helping others to succeed in their career and personal growth. Upon retiring from his management career Roger went back to his first love of helping others. Roger worked as a Care Coordinator and then later became a Prevention Specialist with the State of Missouri.
Roger likes to hike and camp as well as spend time on road trips with friends. He also makes a point of reaching out to those in need by spending time with homeless or transient people and helping them find basic needs and services.